Kids TaeKwonDo Classes – Ages 7+
Our Kids TaeKwonDo syllabus is aimed at children between the ages of 7 –11 years.
There is no set amount of time for this syllabus to be completed and will depend on the progression of your individual child.
Typically we would expect six months between grading examinations, with badges and skills certificates being achieved in the six month period. Each child’s development will be manged on an individual basis.
Kids TaeKwonDo Classes in Darwen
Our venues have taken many years to find, and are in our opinion world class. We strive to have the highest standards in training halls, rather than train at cheaper venues we would prefer to have better facilities for our students. This is because we aim to keep students training for many years not a few months! With this in mind we take the needs of our students seriously and refuse to train at venues with no consideration for the type of activity practised in Martial Arts. All of our venues have either matted or sprung floors mean that students with pre-
- Always listen to the instructor.
- It may be dangerous to run around at the wrong time.
- Always be polite and concentrate.
- Don’t be distracted by anyone else, focus on what you are doing.
- If you need the toilet it’s ok to ask.
- Only one person may go at a time.
- Bow to the room when entering or leaving.
- If you need a drink please ask the instructor, we will do this as a team.
- Never answer back, be cheeky, or misbehave in class.
- Always have fun, it’s what you’re here to do!
As a student of TaeKwonDo, I solemnly pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the TaeKwonDo Association,
To strive always to be modest, courteous and respectful to all members especially my seniors.
To put the art into use only for self-defence or defence of the weak.
I agree to never to abuse my knowledge of the art.